What Are The Client Benefits?
- The comfort of dealing with the same caring organisation that has cared for them through their final illness.
- The trust and confidence that the whole community has in that name.
- The benefits of dealing with a company that has aligned values and that boasts over 90 years collective funeral experience and operates UKs most admired memorial parks and crematoria. In 2017 Memoria had 7 of 10 Good Funeral Guide finalists for ‘Crematorium of the year’. The winner was South Oxfordshire – a Memoria crematorium.
- Dealing with polite, caring and efficient staff at all times.
- Hand picked and extensively trained staff by both Memoria and Hospice Funerals.
- Transparent prices which are published on an easy to understand menu that includes several low
- Very clean and pleasant surroundings in a convenient location.
- The benefit of knowing that the vast majority of the payment made for these services will be going back to hospices to enable them to continue to offer their excellent services to others.